*** The Official macOS Ventura thread ***

Caporegime
Does anyone use Steam Link to play their Steam games on their Mac? I am wondering how it performs. Otherwise, what is the best way to control a PC remotely on Mac? Is it still ye olde VNC?

I'd still like the option to play indie games that are only available on Windows Steam via my PC but using the Macbook.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have two monitors attached to my Mac Studio with zero problems :confused:
I have three, and when I turn the computer on in the morning, one (either my left or right) won't display anything until I've spent several minutes faffing about in Display settings until it randomly decides to work. It is fine then until the next time I turn it on.

Associate
Hello Feek, I saw your post from about a year ago about the logitech g920 on mac! I have been scouring the Internet to try find any info on the topic. I know apple introduced about a year ago support to soon come in Ventura, but it never did! Have you found anything or manged to get the g920 working on mac? I have neen busting to be able to play ATS again since buying a mac and moving away from windows. Anyway, let me know! (sorry i just replied to the most recent post you had). Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Utterly confused with hot corners since I updated. It no longer works for me. But I have two different menus.

If I type corners in spot light I get this menu..

If I go settings- desktop and dock and scroll down I get..

Last edited:
Soldato
@dannyjo22 - Top panel is keyboard accessibility options (Settings > Accessibility > 'Accessibility Keyboard' click 'Info' icon) and designed for alternative inputs i believe; last panel is the usual hot corners settings (Settings > Desktop & Dock > Hot Corners), which is the one you want.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is a really stupid question, so I apologise. I usually use the terminal to move documents and files around, but I've recently joined an organisation which uses Microsoft OneDrive, and i can't for the life of me work out how to drag and drop files?! I'm clearly an idiot, but it just never seems to work. I use the Magic Trackpad on my Mac Studio, running the latest version of Ventura.

Soldato
I use the Magic Trackpad on my Mac Studio...
SutR8.gif

@Feek will probably know but iirc, click and hold with one finger, drag the item/file around with another, release when done.

Awful bloody things though :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom