Varjo Aero

Associate
Yeah, I had two Crystals and returned them due to lens issues. Although now I think "it wasn't that bad and I can live with those lenses with 3800x3800 OLEDs" but it probably was and I just want new stuff.
I wish Sony would release the PSVR2 drivers to give me my PC OLED fix. I'll be happy using the Aero for AMS2 and the PSVR2 for everything else.

Last edited:
Associate
I've fiddled around 4.2 and with that redshift fix and got it to a comfortable level. I still have slight red/blue outlines on white blocks but I can live with it.
Has anyone noticed the image is "sharper"? Like it's previously been running at 80% resolution scale in SteamVR but now you're on 100% resolution scale, or am I losing the plot - which is also quite possible?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I just tried the latest software and I think you are correct about the resolution being sharper, I have only tested assetto corsa competizione and American truck sim and the image does seem sharper and getting less judder when looking around, still some there but I did a factory rest of the base software so may need to adjust vsync etc

Back
Top Bottom