• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What back GPU/s do you have ?

Soldato
GT 710 for a basic GPU to get an output or diagnosing another system.

The above works as a LP GPU too which can be useful for desktops which I get quite often.

I do also tend to keep a middling GPU for when I'm changing my main system so currently have a RTX 3070 FE in reserve.

Soldato
I've got my 7800X3D with its igpu. But I also have a Sapphire nitro 7800XT and a power colour 5700XT red devil, and some ancient 2gb 770 or whatever it is lying in a bag with tons of other stuff. I tend to hold on to stuff than sell, but I recently built my niece a complete pc with a sapphire 8gig RX 570 in it and a 3600/b450 tomahawk.. She was over the moon. :)

Soldato
Two or three GT710's - When I just need an image
RX550 2GB -light gaming Roblox / Minecraft for the kids
Quadro P1000, upgraded to a P2000 for more transcode streams and never got around to selling. Single slot LP so fits in anything. Also works well for light gaming, parsec etc.

Also have my RTX3070 EKWB which I should probably have sold but haven't got around to it.
Would need to add a small loop back in, still have those parts too... but in reality I'd probably just buy a replacement, or pull a card from something else.
Have enough parts for an extra PC when the kids have friends round, so it might end up in there... only need a basic case.

Main PC has a 4080 + 4060TI 16GB which gives me 32GB for AI inference.... so I could always manage with one card if needed.

Soldato
OP
You guys are crazy, get it gone! Low fees on eBay = Sorted :D
Has eBay changed the fees ? I Not not sold on there for about 15 years and back then by the time I paid the listing fee, the final fee the PayPal fee and the fuel used to take the item to post office i didn’t get much left ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom