Total War: Warhammer 3

Associate
OP
Not to mention Immortal Empires free for anyone who owns Warhammer 3, all dlc can be purchased without the need for the corresponding game [for use in IE] and that the flc no longer needs the corresponding game but just the race that uses it.

Soldato
That’s a pretty big leap from them. I wonder if this has been backlash from having the game release on GamePass, but being so massively hamstrung by missing features nobody has played it there.

Soldato
I've not managed to get into this game just yet. I think the problem is like I'm quite enjoying the campaign but larger battles I feel I have to zoom out all the way and then I'm just managing icons on a flag which means I miss all of the cool stuff going on when you zoom in

Last edited:
Associate
What are the turn times like on this? 85 factions is mental.

How many more can they throw in?

I envy all the WH nerds out there playing this.
I'm not far into my latest Immortal Empires campaign yet, but on my 5800X3D build it's taking maybe 15 secs or thereabouts to cycle through all the factions.

Last edited:
Associate
I've not managed to get into this game just yet. I think the problem is like I'm quite enjoying the campaign but larger battles I feel I have to zoom out all the way and then I'm just managing icons on a flag which means I miss all of the cool stuff going on when you zoom in
Yeah, it can feel like that at times. No shame in lowering the difficulty so you can goggle at the units close-in and not worry about the larger tactical situation. Or, you can use the "P" key press liberally to pause the game and zoom in on the action to see what's going on in more detail. That's what I tend to do. Also, some factions are more static and require less micro-management which allows the player a bit more freedom to just watch eg. dwarves.

Soldato
Save the replay of a cool big battle and watch it in slow motion ;)

Soldato
Slow Mo.

Back
Top Bottom