Upcoming Concerts

Associate
Playing in Liverpool soon, slightly closer.

Slightly closer for me...agreed... :)

Cardiff is what happens when I live in Chester, and the friend going with lives in Cornwall! May take the opportunity to go and drive his new car in the Brecon beacons too so ties in nicely!

Soldato
Well, that was a Thurs night I would never have expected in a million years. My partner came home from work and one of her employees had given her 2 free tickets as she couldn't make it.....to Rick Astley....I was like :eek: :confused::o:(

My sister is off to see him next weekend with a works do, I had no idea that, not only was he popular enough to be touring, but that his tour was using some really big venues!!!

Associate
Just seen a co headline tour had been announced for early next year for Trivium and Bullet for my Valentine. Both playing in full their albums Ascendency and Poison as a 20th year celebration. Going to try and get tickets for that as could be quite a thing!!

Man of Honour
Off to see Crowbar on the 1st March in Manchester, exactly 10 years to the day since I saw them last time in the UK in Sheffield!
I have tickets to a later gig and can no longer make it. Gutted. Missed them last time too!

Hoping to get tickets to BFMV & Trivium. On sale Friday.

Associate
Crazy prices! I was interested in going, but that's too much :(

Why have tickets gone so sky high?

Are other bands prices just as high these days? Honestly been years since I last went and saw anyone and I was rather suprised. Only paid it as I've never seen them and may never again so..

Is at the new Manchester CO-Op Area which will be interesting to see what it's like. Other option was Spurs Stadium but that's just too big.

Associate
Nadine Shah launch gig at 8pm
Absolutely awesome. Even managed to get my set list from the Glasgow gig a while back, signed after tonight's Liverpool gig.

Editors gig at 9pm.
Got there in time to hear my favourite songs.
It was cool.

The O2 Academy has a few floors and the floor Editors were playing on was waaaay to hot. Stiflingly so.
Heard what I wanted to hear then left.

Associate
Yard Act launch thing was decent last night.
I've been feeling a bit ropey all day.

Back out tonight, my cous wants me to goto a Kaiser Chiefs thing with him.
RIP my liver

Back
Top Bottom